Monday 6 July 2015

Sunrise With A Touch of Red In Mount Druitt!

This morning it was cold in Mount Druitt around Meacher Street and William Mason Reserve, North Mount Druitt. There was frost on every blade of grass to be seen.


I always say that although people say it is a cold winter, ' It is a real winter cold day, when there is heavy frost on the grass'! And here it was today!

 Then I looked into the sky and the morning moon was up there!

 



Yet when I reached Mount Druitt Town Square, I couldn't  keep walking to work. Here there was a beautiful Sun rising the way I have never seen it before. I haven't  perfected or changed the right photograph at all in the foreground. There it appears  be a white dot and surrounded by red-orange rays, is this the shadow of the  sun? Who knows? It is beautiful with the Mount Druitt Hub in the background!







No comments: