Monday 20 July 2015

I Believe...... Do You Or Do You Have Your Own Belief?

I believe in a free country where rules are adhered to,
I believe in free enterprise, business making profits,
I believe in the freedom of choice, shopping with care,
I believe in democratic elections with representatives being
           elected,
I believe in Shadow Members of the elected areas to keep
           members on their toes,
I believe in true peace starting from ones own mind,
I believe in freedom of choice whether it be public or private,
I believe in job creating,  starting by making all communities 
             cleaned daily,
I believe in super 'Rapid Public Transport within intervals of 5
            minute services,
I believe less cars on roads as long as  there is in place rapid
            transport for buses and trains are in place,
I believe in the freedom of speech within limits without 
           extreme criticism,
I believe there should be more community shelters and   
               Councillor's to assist the homeless and needy,
I believe that the penalty of  the crime fits the true results of 
              the crime,
I believe more 'uniformed police' policing our streets,
I believe in a judicial system that doesn't cause up-rise or 
              questions the decisions made,
I believe in journalists bringing up two sides to each story,
I believe in a two tiers of governments within Australian where
              State members are deputies to their respected Federal
              Members,
I believe Mount Druitt could look brighter and better,
I believe in people believing in themselves before they believe 
              in others, 
I believe in miracles happen when least expect it to happen,
I believe that if we treasure what we each own and then out 
             communities will be treasured, 
I believe that hospitals should cater for the ones need health
             support,
I believe that people can live healthier and live longer,
I believe that the ones that hurt do not mean to hurt,
I believe that community parks should be a fun fitness parks,
I believe in good principals nurturing good education,
I believe that charity begins from one's heart to give to the needy,
I believe in everyone singing shouts of joy everyday,
I believe in time the young will learn and then be old,
I believe the opportunity to be given a God given chance to 
              marry as husband and wife, 
I believe there is a God given opportunity for bearing children
             and teach qualities of life,
I believe in all believers of peace and harmony of all balanced
             lives,
I believe in all politician that don't attack others and just have
             their own say,
I believe that all communities must be looked after in every 
             beautification way,
I believe in advocates of communities being listened, heard, 
            read and responded too,
I believe in brightening up communities getting rid of ghettoes,
I believe that all humans should be treated justly and also treated
             rightly,
I believe in freedom of speech within limits,
I believe every day everyone could carry a smile others will then
            catch onto it,
I believe that if you learn something new every day you are wiser
            then the day before,
I believe in all politicians that promote business, which stimulates
           employment, tends to the youth's studies for qualifications, 
           homes the homeless, provide  a high range of health
           services and provides for beautification, improvements
          within current communities so that housing growth is 
          accommodated.
I believe life's mountain is not too hard to climb, especially if you 
            chose the right path upwards with the help at hand.

Now what is your belief?







No comments: