Monday 6 July 2015

Can Photos Can Be Taken In Public? - 2770 Watch Face Book Group

I sometimes have been wondering whether taking photo's and or video's in public is not legal or is it legal. Personally, common sense prevails.

If it is a personal photo, I normally ask to get permission but thanks to 2770 Face Book Group, I have learned how this works now:
Arts Law: Information on Street Photographer's Rights

So, I feel more comfortable, happy and satisfied that what I think I'm doing, when and where I'm taking the video and/or photo it legally alright. I never go on 'Private Property', without permission with relation to taking photo's/videos.

If anyone does have any issues or comments on this, please send an email to: nsjpas@gmail.com or add comments on blog!

Thanks to the 2770 Watch Face Book Group, for raising this issue and  providing a great lesson for myself to learn. I even thanked the person that  said there was a law that confirmed what you can do and made myself research it!

No comments: