Sunday 19 July 2015

New Addional Promotion For 'Whyilovemountdruitt'......

As from yesterday, spotted in Mount Druitt was this young man promoting, 'Whyilovemountdruitt'. He has been known to promote the goodness and improvements that Mount Druitt has and needs to make it a better community to live in, with proper services and infrastructure in place. In publishing inspirational blogs, they are being read within our local community, the wider world and by stake holders like  local, state and federal politicians, NSW and Blacktown City Council Officers, non-govern organisations, with great interest.


He now is walking around Mount Druitt with a new cap promoting, "Why I love Mount Druitt'. As each person reads his personal advertisements and they provide answers to their own question on 'Why I Love Mount Druitt'!

Okay, now you know who it is: me! I just want to share two lovely stories, from two lovely people as I was promoting  'Whyilovemountdruitt' blogspot and more and more community members are  talking about this blogspot.  My eventual aim is for this website to be the number one most visited website within another 2-3 years and for community members to be more interactive with it. That I know will happen, as there are good stories to tell and blogs to change the community.
 
There was a Philopeno lady that explained to myself that the Charlie Lowles is a Member of NSW Parliament around her and he would he interested in this website. I didn't know whether she thought he was a NSW State Member of Londonderry or Mount Druitt. When I corrected her, she agreed and let her know he is only a Ward 5 Blacktown City Council, Councillor. Maybe she knows something we don't know! The current NSW State Members of Londonderry and Mount Druitt is Prue Car and Edmond Atalla.

Met a lady that  is a member of 2770 Watch Face Book Group, we talked about good people always living in our area!











Click here for original promotion

No comments: