Sunday 5 July 2015

Face Book Members 'Whyilovemountdruitt'!

Face Book members have been asked if they would like to tell us 'whyilovemountdruitt'. I will provide updates as members provide!

The exceptions are the candidates for Mount Druitt/Londonderry State Seats for the 2015. Here are the start of community members, 'whyilovemountdruitt':


Denae: Have been living in this area for a year and a bit now I must say the co mmunity is very welcoming and friendly. Compared to Newcastle where I lived my whole life mt Druitt is the place to be.                                                  Published 5/7/15

Margaret: I have lived here for 45 years raised 7 children, 6 are doing alright for themselves 1 is our angel watching over us all. Mt Druitt has all that we need here for our older years as it always has in the past, if you ever need help this is where you will get it                                                                  Published 6/7/15

No comments: