Tuesday 3 February 2015

I Met Prue Car - NSW Labor Candidate For The Seat Of Londonderry - Have You?

This morning I met Prue Car, NSW Labor Party candidate for the seat of Londonderry at the bottom of the  escalators at Mount Druitt Bus Interchange. I only had a brief encounter with her as I was running (or in my case) walking late!

She advised she has heard about myself and I  jokingly asked, 'In a bad way?' She replied and said, 'No'.

She confirmed she will be providing her 'whyilovemountdruitt' to share around and to the community, shortly.

So far we have Councillor Edmond Atalla, NSW State Labor Party candidate for Mount Druitt, who has responded, so quickly.   
Click for Edmond Atalla's 'whyilovemountdruitt'

We will provide the community with all candidates from NSW State seat of Londonderry and Mount Druitt 'whyilovemountdruitt', as soon as they are received.

No comments: