Sunday 22 February 2015

Great Positive Insight From Recently Returned Mount Druitt Community Member - People Are Now Friendly!

This is a comment fro a gentleman who  had been out of the area for a significant amount time and has found a dramatic change in the area. What I will state to you that this person same when he left the area was, 'I'll never come back to live in Mount Druitt again'.

 Here is want he wants to tell the world from his email:

Hi                                                                  20 Feb
I have just moved back to Mount Druitt after 16years away, the first thing I noticed was the amount of people from all walks of life and how very multicultural it is. When I went for a walk around William Mason park and the surrounding streets the friendliness of the people I walked passed with either a simple smile or hello (some even up for a short chat), surprised me I have not experienced such open friendship from strangers in the streets ever. Good on the people around Mt Druitt.

Paul



I think this is his way of saying, 'whyilovemountdruitt'!

No comments: