Wednesday 26 February 2014

William Mason Reserve Currently!


 Here are some scenic pictures of William Mason Reserve, which depicts the current state it is in. You can see that there is a lot of rubbish to be cleaned up - top left hand corner picture!

I was first confused with these signs as I saw no water in the William Mason Reserve, until the rains came in recently.

There's a lot of  rubbish dumped in this Reserve and we will see if Council can look at cleaning it up - maybe place signs of  fines for dumping litter or rubbish as we  all want a cleaner Mount Druitt!

History tells me this was one of Western Sydney Dam before Warragamba Dam - maybe someone could  fill me in and provide some historical details.

I discovered on Google Maps that it is showing 2  ponds in William Mason Reserve. So this could definitely be why the 'not swimming sign' are there.
Google Maps Shows how the park has 2 ponds!

No comments: