Wednesday 19 February 2014

Westfield Mount Druitt Hole on Road - To Be Fixed!

What I love about Mount Druitt is that is there is a community issue that comes up that needs attention, I will attend to it by e-mailing the General Manager of Blacktown City Council and request them to attend to it. This has so happened refer to exert from my e-mail dated 13th February 2014:

"I am writing to you as a concerned community member, advising that in Westfield Mount Druitt, there doesn't seem to be any maintenance checking as I have spotted a gaping hole in among their roads, which  is a health and safety issue for community who shop within the vicinity.

This can possibly cause accidents for vehicles that travel on the road as well.

Please refer to Westfield Mount Druitt to attend to the potential health and safety issue, which is located near the northern Coles Entrance.

Please note I have noticed that they have left this unchecked for 1 week, this is explainable and as they fall under the Black City Council, we request further investigation and prevention of any possible incidents that could happen.

Please respond to my e-mail  with your outcome after investigating with Westfield Mount Druitt."

This was referred to Westfield Mount Druitt, Risk and Security. Manager from Blacktown City Council with a response copied to myself dated 14th February 2014:

"Thank you for your email alerting us of the issue we have temporary fixed the issue photo below until  the covers arrive this week if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or email."


Editors notes: I have somehow lost these photographs and apologies to the community!


No comments: