Sunday 23 April 2017

Service NSW Mount Druitt Has Great Service

I hardly used the Service  NSW Office at Mount Druitt, yet when you have to use it, the employees are friendly, helpful and full of customer service energy.

I had to go online and fill in a form and they showed myself the way to  the  Desk Top computer that we can use online for this particular application. I then  completed this application and then the Service NSW employees printed it off for myself.

 Then I  picked up my queue ticket and waited for about 5 minutes, before I was served. The  lady on counter advised that my first name didn't match. I had 'Joihn', so I had to go and fill up a new application and come back to her immediately and she will serve me.  So I did this correction immediately with the first name and came up with a new application (with a new queue ticket) and returned to the same service desk where the lady was and watched her log out of her PC and  go outside for a break.

I  then waited at her counter and the lady at the work station next to her, took on my application and said she noticed her colleague was doing other things. So application was correctly matched to my and processed. This customer service lady said that my name was correct this time and by 2-3 days should receive an email with confirmation. I said on the documents it says, 'It says up to 4 weeks'. She advised that is in high times. I thanked her for assisting me.

 This is the type of   customer service, we should good anywhere - great iea NSW Government to have this Government  Department catering for the community. Excellent Service

Everyone



Click here for previous post

No comments: