Tuesday 25 April 2017

Nickelodeon Slime Competition In Mount Druitt - Westfield, Mount Druitt









Green Fairy Floss
Westfield Entrance to The Slime Comp
I found This Slime Spot in Westfield




  












I was walking back through Mount Druitt Town Square and had seen families and families, children and young children. There was closed off areas, tents, marquees, screaming children of joy and a super slime  completion for children.

Then I had seen children coming out of this racing type of competition, greeting their parents with complete wet slime on their dress tops and T-Shirts, Some children even had 'Green Hair'. So what was it?

It was a great initative by the Management of Westfield, Mount Druitt, so sponsor the Nickelodeon Foxtel Children's Chanel, where they compete for  the 'Slime Cup' and be seen on TV.

It is great to bring this fantastic even to Mount Druitt, although I think this could be, promoted more within the community and I know Westfield do their best to advertise it. This publish post should do more for it as I believe it is an event that Mount Druitt has every year.



No comments: