Friday 7 August 2015

Waiting For Response From NSW RMS - Re Phase Walkway Luxford Road, North Mount Druitt!

Yesterday, I took the initiative, after waiting for months on months for NSW Road and Maritime Services Representative to 'Contact me' as advised by Blacktown City Council Representative!

I have sent  a contact message through the NSW Roads and Maritime Services:

"I have a community website, 'whyilovemountdruitt' and have been advocating for many community improvements for more than 18 months, as well as a public transport advocate for the area since late 2009.

My issue that I want to raise is about 2 months ago - I spoke to a senior transport officer from Blacktown City Council and was asked, hasn't NSW RMS contacted you by now'. He didn't want to tell me who was going to contact myself. They have your contact details! I advised No. So Yesterday that transport officer wasn't in and provided myself with a contact name at NSW RMS.

After speaking to this person, I was overwhelmed as all I could hear was progress. I now need a return email confirming the  positive outcome of the following:  http://whyilovemountdruitt.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/the-waiting-game-luxford-road-north.html

I am still worried why I wasn't communicated to as advised by Blacktown City Council representative. This may need to be looked into, as wrong messages may  have been provided to the community, from what I was told."


 Once a response is received we will update the community!

No comments: