Tuesday 11 August 2015

A Community Member in Mount Druitt Is Planning a 'Mounty Recognises Day'

The other day an email  I received an email from a local Mount Druitt community member who would like to hold a 'Mounty Recognise Day'. It sounds like a great concept and initiative to hold for the community. If you or you know anybody that would like to assist in any way, shape or form, Gregory welcomes all responses.

Email from Gregory;

Hi there !
I am planning a Mounty Recognises Day in Mount Druitt in relation to the "R" or recognise movement. 


As I am in the early stages of planning, I do not have a lot of information to disclose at the moment. My email today, is just to ask if you would be able to inform people through your blog, about this event. I would like to use your blog as a means to contact people who may be able to help at/with the event, particuly the Aboriginal community. 


Once I have more information, I will update you. Once again, I apologise for the lack of information. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to email me and I'll try to provide you with that information.

If you could include my email (gregory.stanton@outlook.com) as a point of contact for those who may be able to help, that would be greatly appreciated.

All the best...

No comments: