Thursday 11 September 2014

We Pay Respects To Fomer NSW Deputy Leader and State Members of Nepean, Penrith and St Marys - Ron Mulock!

A former State member of St Marys (part of Mount Druitt), Penrith and Nepean , Mr Ron Mulock died on the 4th September 2014. He was also NSW Deputy Leader and my favourite Ministerial portfolio of Transport 1986  to 1987.

He had touch my life at the Sydney Alliance Meeting 2-3 years ago, when we spoke of public transport and we both agreed that the NSW Government needs to have duplicate rail tracks from St Marys to Emu Plains/Penrith train stations.

This matter has fallen on deaf ears, but maybe he can hear what I am still trying to do. He knew little of myself and yet I knew somewhat a lot of him, but yet I knew not much of him as well. I can remember he was a strong and good Education Minister. On behalf of the residents of Mount Druitt that knew you, we which your soul Rests In Peace.

Click Here for original blog

No comments: