Tuesday 9 September 2014

'People & Internet Power' Brings New Walk Way Facilitites At William Mason Reserve - North Mount Druitt!

So who said, 'People Power' doesn't work? No one that I know! When I was young, I never knew of 'People Power'. I was overwhelmed, when I was approached by Sydney Alliance to prepare, practice and then speak to an audience of over 300 people, that listened, cared and reflected on my 3 minute speech, on the 11th July 2010, at Bowman Hall  Blacktown

I had not realised how this speech was so important to the wider community out Western Sydney and even in the heart of Sydney. It was the people of Mount Druitt I did it for and many, many others.


South-East Of Methven Street
Middle of William Mason Reserve

South-West Methven Street
coming onto the people of North Mount Druitt, for the new concrete path way improvements in William Mason Reserve, North Mount Druitt. Here are the progressive photographs to show you!

 Historically, the people have been living for many many years, with a three quarter completed round track path way. This is the first time the round track is complete in its history, since the early planning days of Mount Druitt. This is sending a strong message of recognition and support to all local, state and federal politicians and officers representing local, state and federal politicians that Mount Druitt can not be neglected, like what may have happened in the past!

We all need to be proud of these deserved improvements!

Click here to previous blog

No comments: