Monday 14 April 2014

What I Love About Mount Druitt To Why I love Mount Druitt!

People are the ones that I love to talk about and definitely are the ones that make myself  a better person then I think I am. When people speak, I listen. Listen in a way I think of what ways can I work on solving their problems, with the internet tools I have known to us.

So to me what each person says to me is a mark in my life and when someone that knew pretty well was introduced to 'what I love about Mount Druitt' blogspot. The reaction was if you make it, 'Why I love Mount Druitt' blogspot, it will be meaningful and more powerful coming from an individual. So I have change the website name as it is not what I love about Mount Druitt it is why I like Mount Druitt, which I understand is a common phrase in Mount Druitt.

When  everyone reads the words, 'Why I love Mount Druitt' it is not just for me but for them! It is still going to  have the same goals and ambitions that is needed to make Mount Druitt a great place to live.

I hope you all don't mind, sometimes we change for the better!

So it has changed from: http://whatiloveaboutmountdruitt.blogspot.com.au

to: 
Why I love Mount Druitt Blogspot click on the new link



Click here on original blog

No comments: