Thursday 3 April 2014

After Many Years Of Neglect - Mount Druitt Is Getting Improvements In The Area!

I am  getting overwhelmed with the response of  getting things done in our local community. I must be getting the word across  Local Government  Authorities. They are probably saying, 'Here is someone standing up for the community! We have to listen to him as the word is spreading about this new blogspot!'

Well that is a good feeling. Normally want Council's do is behind closed doors and  some members of the community are afraid to do something about in case there is retribution. I remember my parents saying hear no evil, see no evil and no evil will happen! I personally do not feel afraid to get things done for the community. My advocacy for public transport brought myself to be a strong outspoken person with no political ambitions.

We live in a world that if nothing is said nothing is done. If something is done all will be done! I encourage people  of the mount Druitt to e-mail any pictures that they think the community needs to be improved.

Here is a positive result from Council  from a blogspot I have published. This is a  temporary walkway with new gravel to make it easier for pedestrians to walk on. It appears the pedestrian crossing, I and asking for at the traffic lights will supplement this.


I have noted so far, there  has been no communication from Council either by way of e-mail or letter, so I assume they are acting on these  much needed improvements to make the community more improved!


No comments: