Friday 10 March 2017

Smokers Be Aware Of Community Smoking Issues At Petrol Stations - 'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book Page

Here is a first post from Peter, from our Face Book Group. This is a serious warning or smokers who want to light up at any Petrol Stations:

Only in mount druitt.

Soooooo we pulled up to get petrol at the servo. 

As I was walking towards the door I noticed a couple of cops watching a woman smoking a cigarette while fueling up. I saw her and thought, "what an idiot". 


Anyway, I went inside and paid for my petrol. As I was checking out I heard someone screaming, I ran outside to see the woman with her arm on fire! She was waving her arm around like crazy trying to put the fire out when the two cops pushed her to th
e ground and got it out. When they were done they handcuffed her and started loading her into the police car. Being the (nosey) concerned citizen that I am, I asked them what they were arresting her for, (figuring that catching her arm on fire would be punishment enough for smoking) .

One of the cops looked me dead in the eyes and said, "We're arresting her for waving a firearm".



No comments: