Wednesday 22 March 2017

'Drop Waste Rate' Must Go Done To Zero, Especially For Our Community To Be Clean

One of the things that I detest and I'm sure that others in our wonderful community do as well, is how we have a heavy 'Drop Waste Rate'. Now you are probably asking the question, 'what do mean by that?'

Well, simply it is the lack of care some of us have in caring for our community and environment  by dropping our very own rubbish everywhere we can to have others pick up for us. It seems that it could be a 'generational change' or 'if there is rubbish seen around, I can add to it' attitude. How does this come about, when I'm am sure that in our very own home, our very own back yards our parents/ guardians kept them clean and told us always to be clean.

Ignorance of the 'Drop Waste Rate' is common amongst people who do it but let me ask them, if they dropped this rubbish in their very own rooms at room, how would they feel? Hopefully, their homely environment is clean and tidy. So not treat the  same to our community environment. A cleaner environment is a happier community.

The simple thing to do, is place rubbish in a bin. Is that too hard? I sometimes walk with something in my hand, until I find the nearest bin and dispose of it properly. If one person in our community per day, was to do this, each day would be a happier, healthier and  there would  be more pride of  our environment.  We need to send this message to our community, each day one person to join our reduce our 'Drop Waste Rate'.



Image may contain: tree, outdoor, nature and water

No comments: