Friday 3 March 2017

Am I The First One To Sign The Airconditioned Bus And Train Petition?

I have been  planning this petition for a while and now the petition has been launched, I have officially signed (what I think is the first hard copy petition).

Who knows maybe  others have started signing as I have started to provide couples to local businesses and  also the 'Streets University Mount Druitt', where I have received an overwhelming support from them. They will ensure that they ask the community to sign them and  let myself know when it is ready for pick up.

 I think the power to do this not just comes from within myself but from within the power of our community.

Further support has come form the Baptist Cornerstone Community Church Rooty Hill - 'Thank you'.

And more support will be from  Sydney Trains - Mount Druitt Staff and bus drivers, who claim they are the primary benefituaries, if the NSW Government cares and responds immediately to this petition. Bus drivers are aware of the NSW TWU support and are encouraging the community to support both the chang.org petition and the current hard copy petition. 

Click here for previous post



No comments: