Wednesday 15 March 2017

Josh Green Inviting Community To An Open Meeting

Here is an email received from former Christian Democratic Party Candidate for NSW seat of Mount Druitt, inviting our community to an open meeting on 2nd April 2017. What I think is good, is that this is a candidate that has forgotten Mount Druitt and it's people. Some former candidates that lose elections, take time out and sometimes are never seen.

Hello friends, Josh Green here.

I am writing to invite you to a meet and greet get together to be held on Sunday 2nd April, at Plumpton Community church, between 2pm-3pm. Pastor Steve has graciously allowed us to meet at his church. And yes it will be a quick meeting, so I promise it won't drag on. I really wanted to hold a few meetings throughout the year to keep the ball rolling, and also to really keep in touch and be connected.

So the purpose of the meeting is to catch up with people who I have met over the course of the last two election campaigns, and to hopefully meet some of the people whom I haven't actually met yet.
It will also give me an opportunity to update you all on what's been happening since, and also some ideas I have moving forward.

I believe some good things are in store for Mt Druitt, so I invite you to come and listen and share your thoughts and be part of the movement for positive change.


No one is obligated, but all are welcome.


Please let me know if you intend to come.


Blessings,
Josh

No comments: