Friday 20 January 2017

Too Late To Lodge Citizen Of The Year for 2017.....

I must say that I was honoured to be emailed a  nomination form for 'Blacktown Citizen of the Year, Young Citizen of the year and Community Event of the Year' on the 5th January 2017.

Due to my absence being overseas, I wasn't able to  respond or reply until today. This I consider to be not a fault of Blacktown City Council, they are not aware a lot of people that could nominate a community member, may not be here. Not only that the nominations closed on 13th January 2017.

I may suggest that from next year on, if community members can be emailed in early  December 2016, from Blacktown City Council, then there is more opportunity for nominations to be provided and return prior to closing date. 

Click here to Linked documents

No comments: