Wednesday 25 January 2017

Media Rlease - Vale Leo Kelly OAM - 'Media Release' - Blacktown City Council

As we announced  yesterday the sad loss of Blacktown City Councillor Leo Kelly OAM, I have since received a 'Media Release' from Blacktown City Council  providing a brief outline and history of his commitment to our local Government Area and also funeral services as well.

In this Media Release, you can see the strengths he had and the achievement obtained. Which is always something to be proud of, for anyone that hold local government  elected office.

It is the first time (and I hope not the last time) that I receive 'Media Releases' from Blacktown City Council for myself to pass onto our Mount Druitt and wider community. I therefor 'Thank ' Blacktown  City Council Media, for providing us with  this 'Media Release'.I

Click here for Media Release

Click here for previous post or go to previous post




No comments: