Friday 22 August 2014

Fitness Club In Rooty Hill Needs More Overseeing Supervision - SGAC

In Mount Druitt there are popping a lot of fitness gyms, which have very reasonable weekly fees and each has its own facilities, is what I am trying to do for nearly a year.

Is it late in life to do it.Never. One gym previously called, 'One55' now called, 'Sydney Gymnastics and Aquatic Centre', which even has its own sport medicine professionals, is a great gym to 'work out' in.


One member of this gym, Sean, approached myself and suggested that the only thing that needs to be improved is employees walking around ensuring members are using equipment properly. This is mainly for people like himself and myself, who have never used any particular equipment before and are not 100 percent sure how to use it. Yes, I do understand that we can approach them and ask them questions, they seem busy at their enquiry desk or front office and probably are.

I do admit when I joined, there was a magnificent female trainer, who had taken my wife and myself through the basics of some of the equipment. That was great!

We will kindly seek a response from the Rooty Hill RSL which is where this gym comes under.


No comments: