Friday 12 February 2016

Westfields Surprise Promotions Can Be Good - Westfield Mount Druitt Face Book Group!

There are a times I give credit to where it is due and admit the young lady at the concierge at Westfield Mount Druitt made my jaw drop as I was overwhelmed with what she had offered to us. I have been at a few Westfield concierges and this young lady was a shining star and does deserve a credit!


Yesterday, both my wife and myself were purchasing $100 plus gift card and was straight away offered 2 Hoyts movie tickets to be used within six months. It is a promotion that they are advertising on their Face Book Group! She was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Actually I shook her hands as I thanked her for her great customer service!

I do suggest check Westfield Mount Druitt Face Book Page for Promotions. Here is the promotion offered on their Face Book Group, this post relates too:


Buy someone special a $100 Westfield XS Gift Card and receive two BONUS tickets to Hoyts Cinema for you and your Valentine! Terms & Conditions Apply: See our website for detail https://goo.gl/m4DmGd

No comments: