Sunday 28 February 2016

PC & Laptop Lovers - If You Need Upgrade With Any Software Go To Rob's Computer Sales & Service Pty Ltd t/as Computer Paramedics!

Yesterday I had to ask Rob at Rob's Computer Sales & Service Pty Ltd T/as Computer Paramedics a bugging question in relation to a laptop inquiry.

It was with great confidence that he responded to myself and reassured myself that it is not a worry for myself. I was asking him do we need to upgrade our Windows version to the free version of Windows 10 as yet and will we have to pay for it later on.

The answers were No and Yes. Important for old people like me that are familiar with  a current system and take time to get a new system. He did suggest he assists 60-70 PC/laptops per week and helps them with our upgrade and that the free trial for Windows 10 will complete by 5-6/2016. We have decided to provide him with our laptops in 5/2016 when we need to renew the anti-viruses and complete the Windows 10 upgrade at the same time.

That  why I fully recommend his business as a small business that goes out of their way to help each customer!

 Click here for further details on previous post

No comments: