Tuesday 27 January 2015

Blacktown City Council Fire Works 2015 - Wonderful - Check Out The Videos!

Tonight, the Blacktown City Council Fire Works was held at an earlier time then expected. Yet this was due to possible worse bad wet weather commencing around 9.15pm.

As I arrived at "The Rooty Hill", the crowds were down from previous years. Here is the Video to confirm: Click Here for Video

I wasn't a hundred percent aware that the fire works event was starting early thus I missed a little bit of the beginning of it and also running from my car to a clearer area: Click here for First part of the fireworks

Then came the last part of the fireworks. Click here for the final Rooty Hill Fireworks 2015 

I hope you do enjoy it!


I personally, would like to Thank the Mayor, General Manager and Councillors and all Officers of Council for making this a great event! 

Please note that any comments/feedback would be appreciated about this years Blacktown City Council Rooty Hill Fireworks 2015!

Click here for Rooty Hill Fireworks 2014

No comments: