Wednesday 28 May 2014

Early Morning Birds - Flocks Of Them - Luxford Road Mount Druitt!

Nature has its own way of speaking to us and sends a great important message to our community. Birds are an animal that we normally feel at peace with, especially as we watch their flightpath as they travel in the air like a feather with floating fast speed.

Yet this morning, I did not see or witness any flying birds. I had witnessed hundreds of birds feeding off the grass, in front of Rashay's Mount Druitt on Luxford Road. What a calming and peaceful sight, making my day start and finish the same way. If there is any ornithologists around, let them make me be corrected if I am wrong in stating that these birds are cockatoos.

What do you  think of these birds? Did you know we had seem birds in our community?



No comments: