Thursday 27 July 2017

Beware Of New Phone Scams - 'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book Page

One of our Face Group Members, Minda is warning our community of phone scams, which is quite a regular event.

Today, I get phone scams on , 'I'm calling about your car accident'. My instant reply is 'Oh, the one you had with me...' Then the one person calls me names, knowing I'm aware of the scam before they say it.

In fact some of these phone could be basically from overseas  in India, Philippines and also other places in the world. It has come to a time a female community member asked  the other person on the phone, where they from India, they agreed and then was told to get a real job, deceiving people doesn't pay. As soon as this was said not many phone scammers have called through. The more, we can pick up they are scammers, the less of a job they have.


Image may contain: 1 person

Here is another scam that happened in Mount Druitt, fairly recently click here

No comments: