Friday 22 January 2016

Mount Druitt Standard - Mount Druitt Storm/ Accessible Buses Artciles!

It is that is not many times that I get mentioned in the local papers on 2 different articles. Page 2 and 3 of the Mount Druitt - St Marys Standard have 2 articles where I have been quoted on local events and issues. Although one of them is my passion to have more accessible buses compared to other bus regions the other was  overall instant shock and response to what has happening around the community in a short period  of time in relation to recent storm.

Anything thing that is required  by the local press for myself to respond, reply and quote, is not to promote myself but to promote and benefit Mount Druitt, for its needed services and infrastructure. Mount Druitt is in my heart and I am sure I am like many people in our area - ambassadors of our local community as well as a true advocate for our area.


Click here for previous post on accessible buses ratio

Click here for previous post on Mount Druitt Storm 

No comments: