Thursday 14 January 2016

More Tap On/Off Opal Electronic Machines Could Have Been Installed At Rooty Hill Train Station!

It was just a thought that came up to myself as I was waiting for a train at Rooty Hill train station. I don't think everyone has got an eye moving around looking for physical improvements within our area as I may do. Yes, I am sure there are times our community members have great suggestions for community improvements and they don't know how to get their voice across on it, to test it.

Luckily there is neighbours, friends and family that could be the first point of call to to tell them. From there, local newspapers, bloggers and the community is well informed by then.

So my suggestion would ease congestion of commuter traffic at Rooty Hill train station by having another tap/off Opal card electronic machines, on the right side of the poll as per below picture:
 
It would be situated just in front the drainage poll is, which can be moved back a bit or the electronic machines moved forward! What do you think? The more commuters tap on/off, the more commuters get to their destination quickly.
 

No comments: