Friday 24 April 2015

A New Community Member With A New Idea With Local Members

A young Mount Druitt lady, was not sure who the new Liberal Male Member for the NSW State Seat of Mount Druitt was. I had to correct her and advise it was the new Labor Member for the NSW State Seat of Mount Druitt, Councillor Edmond Atallla.

She pointed out to myself that as I had received 4 out 5 candidates from the State Seat  Mount Druitt their own 'Why I love Mount  Druitt?' Will they tell us what things they hate about Mount Druitt?  This is her new idea.

This stunned myself as I'm not looking at what Local Councillors, State Member and Federal Members hate about Mount Druitt, all of them as well as myself will be looking for community improvements and looking at issues positively to be resolved! All the politicians will give either a governments or an oppositions perspective!

No comments: