Wednesday 18 September 2019

Seniors Card - Do you qualify?

Image result for seniors card nswYou know, I have been called a senior at work in the past, and yet I do not feel that old. Although, I feel quite young myself. So, I am forwarding & extending details for people, who may not know that they qualify for the Seniors Card. This is a NSW Government initiative, which has been around for a while.

The Seniors card honors yourself as an elderly member of our community and allows you to  have discounts on  quite a few things, that may help the cost of living go down. This is especially so true, if you are retired, after years and years of work and thus your income is reduced.

 if you know of someone that has qualified - then help them out as well. Would like to here from yourselves, even if you are using this card already and how beneficial is it to you, if it is. 

Seniors Card Information Click here

No comments: