Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Special Christmas From "Whyilovemountdruitt'

Yes, I do wish all  of you all a MERRY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS as  we all celebrate this day is so many special ways. I hope that peacefully you all embrace this day as a day of bringing families together even though families maybe are all over other places.

Image result for Christmas cartoon
I have enjoyed 57 Christmas days so far and each Christmas Day is celebrated in different ways and remembered in so many million ways

In Australia, we celebrate Christmas in warmer weather as  oppose the majority of countries  celebrating with cold and snow. Midnight mass was what was important for  my parents to take me too and later with my sister Anne-Marie. The significance was that we could open our presents as little children, straight after arriving home from mass.


Christmas Cartoons For Kids (05)
Now (being a kid at heart) Children's Mass is important to me, as I celebrated at Holy Family Church Emerton. No one has to follow me to church as I  reach out to God and pray for "Love" amongst children allover the world, pray for people understand people and respecting people. 

I pray for health for the ones unhealthy, I pray that God give me strength as I look at the people known to be now departed from earth and my life: some friends of my parents, mine and close to heart. I pray for my children to not feel lost and despaired but feel as one in of a flock of sheep that is cared and nurtured by the good shepherd God. 

Image result for baby jesus born in bethlehem catholicWhilst there is the commercial sense of Christmas with the mad rush of buying gifts for all, we all need to remember the true meanin. Play it g of Christmas is the  birth of baby Jesus and the wonderful story that brought him to earthly life. Click here For Catholic Redaings and Gospel for Today

So from here, let's wish neighbours, friends and family the warmest of best wishes for Christmas as children unwrap their gits remembering the presence of The birth of baby Lord Jesus Christ. The loving wishes we give to others can reach out to the whole wide world: Believers or non-believers.
I hope that the Christmas gift of giving is not just in material items to all, it is also from deep within our hearts to all.  

May we say hello to the people we norm ally never great,
May we smile, the ones that don't ever smile,
May we not lay down still and join in the human race,
May we see the ones that have blind for a while.

May we shake hands of people that never shake hands,
May we embrace the ones that need that nurtured love,
May we talk to the ones that just want to listen,
May we sing with clear words and hearts from high above.

Anyway enjoy hours of Christmas songs that I have found to be beautiful produced Click here

Merry Special Christmas to all


No comments: