Tuesday 4 December 2018

Local Business Be Aware Google Business Times Could Be Wrong And Refer To Reviews - To Promote Buisness

I wonder if local business know that their have got free advertising of business hours on 'Google' as well as anyone can add reviews and provide star ratings out of 5.A good way to Promote your business is to promote your business customer service focus to raise your Google Review rating or maintain it if it is rated '5'.

It was discovered that Google had not had the correct hours of opening of a local business within the Mount Druitt area. Once it was picked up, there was a choice to 'Suggest an edit' and changes may be made. 

Google in Sydney has a rating of 4.2 for it's Pyrmont office. Hopefully your business  - has a higher rating than Google. Check out the Questions and Answers - seems like not from Google.

 When you click into the hours - also the  full hours of operation 
(opening and closing) are listed. 

Here are Google Sydney, Questions and Answers:
Address48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Hours
Closed ⋅ Opens 8:30AM Wed
Know this place?Answer quick questions
Questions & answers
 There are 24 Answers, 
Applied the Google Online Challenge 17th of may for the internship. Still haven't got any response. will I get the response regardless its yes or no? Are you sending "no" response to the applicants even if they aren't invited for the interview?
how do i contact google australia legal department
Hi How can I change and delete old contacts number from main page of my website and update new number? In searching at google my website showing still discounted contact number? If someone know I will be appreciated for help me. Thanks
Louis Frade
Local Guide · 90 reviews · 11 photos
a month ago
Need to contact Google.
Who is the contact at HR google in Sydney and their contact number?
Needing to communicate with HR dept at Google Sydney
YOUTUBE HAS TAKEN MY MONEY, AND THEY CANNOT BE CONTACTED AT ALL!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO CONTACT YOUTUBE... DISCUSTING BEHAVIOR FROM A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY. WHAT IS YOUTUBE'S EMAIL ADRESS... CAN SOMEONE TELL ME...
Lindsay David Watson
Local Guide · 39 reviews
4 months ago
My son works for Google. Just ring them they will help you. Very customer friendly. Above all they are told "do no harm".
When do applications for the Summer Trainee Engineering Program Intern open again?
Stevo Stultz
5 months ago
Unless you personally know a Googler so they can sign you in. No.
Norman Pongracz
Local Guide · 165 reviews · 492 photos
6 months ago
Hi Dj, find your school listign on Google Maps, then find the option "suggest an edit". There you should be able to tell Google what your new phone number is. They normally update such information in a day or so after submitting your proposed change.
vivek phadke
Local Guide · 184 reviews · 350 photos
6 months ago
Interesting, if you are logged in to your Google account there is no need to.
Hi google, I am a student at a Big Picture school and I am currently looking for mentors. I am just wondering if i could organise a day where I and possibly a few other students could have a look around the office and meet some people. Thanks.
I don't have G-Suite but I have a serious concern with my account. I've tried to call Google in Sydney but there is just not why to speak to a real person. Can anyone help?
Why will google except my password I put in which I know is correct. to stop the boring message wrong password . how can I change my password
Have tried to call everyday and you answering service is not picking up my choice of numbers and hangs up.....really pretty annoying? Can you advise how else to contact you regarding Google maps as a business? Thanks in advance.
Prashanth K
9 months ago
Gmail has many incredible features which will tell you if the email is a spam. Also check for the sender's email address and make sure not to press any links. There should also be a text version of the email you should be able to see.
Prashanth K
10 months ago
Go to reviews and find the review and hit edit.
Good day ....I find this a bit strange why I am in Australia keep getting Google transferred to Hong Kong page...weird..help??☮️Please someone ?
How to setup a Google account?
How can I remove previous searches from google. Sometimes a damm nuisance.


No comments: