Friday 2 October 2015

Whyilovemountdruitt Blog Readers Feed Back!

One thing that I am really interested is feedback on 'whyilovemountdruitt' blogspot, where it is bad or good. This is not to get my name in the community it is to see how this blogspot can change people's lives. In doing so, I always promote community members adding comments anonymously on the blogspot and any blogs they want too  as stake holders with be interested in them. 

Even though some people say 'Yes' to this , I do think it is difficult for them to do this unless they have the time and inspiration to do so. My hope is in about 10 years time that in there will be daily comments coming in.

Yet as I bump into community members that have been reading this blogspot, there are completely favorable comments being presented. Two of them  confirm that the blogspot is a good cause for the wider community to read. The first lady said that her children reads the blogs to her and they are being better educated about local issues and supports the blogspot. The second lady living around the Plumpton area wasn't aware of the Plumpton wetlands and always wanted to take her family to a local park by walking and is thinking about doing so.

So both are very encouraging and rewarding for the voluntary work I do, makes myself want to strive for more and more community improvements within Mount Druitt. Thank you!

No comments: