Thursday 13 September 2018

RU OK? Day Today...Or Is It Everyday?



Image result for are u ok day 2018All of us have a level of mentality that drives our every and each day. Sometimes our mental stability is high if everything runs high in life and there is the lower mental stability, where we would like someone to recognise the issues we go through every day.
 
Asking ourselves, did we make right decisions or is our future decision right or even taking time to make the  right the decision may be stressful.

I know myself, that some decisions I make I need re-assurance that it is right. Then I can move on. But do I really need re-assurance? Time tells.

RU OK - gives advice on how to deal with these issues. Here are steps to not only help others but one day someone could ask you:



Click here for RU OK? Day Details

No comments: