Monday 5 February 2018

Learning Link Needs Readimg Buddies And Counting Bddies Volunteers Required...

Image result for www.learninglinks.org.au logoOne thing I find in our communitt, is when people say they have 'nothing to do all day'. Now please don't get me wrong, people need rest and if that is what they do, that is fine. It is the people of our communityrecieving aged pension or disability benefits and have some 'Free time' in their hands and they are 'able' to provide volunteeruing time to our community.

I know whwn I one day, retire I will  spend time 'giving back my time to the community for free' Something that is essential and that provides direct rewards to our community or something that make people in our community feel better.
And Counting Volunteers need volunteer support to drive the program.

This would be ideal experience for students studying Early Childhood Education or someone in our community who would like to make a difference.


Click here for Learning Links Volunteers Details

No comments: